Thank you for your interest in enrolling, before you proceed to the enrollment process, please see instructions below:
A-New Students/ Transferees start from step # 1
B-Continuing/old Students proceed to step # 2
1. Prepare a scanned copy of the following documents.
2. Fill up the enrollment form with the required information and click submit.
Note: Old/Continuing Students should use their HCCCI email address that ends in hccci.edu.ph which was provided to you last year (LMS Account)
3. You will get an email confirmation for your subjects allowed (Old Student) Subjects available (New Students). Please reply to the email you will receive from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your enrollment.
4. If you have any question regarding the list of subjects given for you to be enrolled, you can contact your program heads through the mobile number provided in the email you will receive or your can reply to the email sent to you directly.
5. After confirming your subjects, you will then get another confirmation email from the cashier letting you know of the amount to be paid for your enrollment.
6. To pay for your enrollment, you can visit the school to go to the cashier and process your payment. If below 18 yrs. old please let your parents process your payment or a relative/friend who is not below 18 years old. If you are unable to visit the school for payment, please click here for other payment options.